1. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site.
2. How We Use Your Information
- Information We Collect Directly from You. If you complete the “Join Our Mailing List” webform on our Site, submit your prospective employee information in connection with a job application online or via email or fax to our Human Resources Department, or otherwise submit information to us, we may collect personal information from you. If you complete our “Join Our Mailing List” webform, you will be required to submit your first and last name, zip/postal code, phone number, and email address. You also have the option of providing your company name, title, city and state, and any comments. If you apply for a job online via our Career Opportunities page, we may collect your first, middle and last name, current address, email address, telephone number, driving information and experience (if applying for a driver position), the name of your current employer, your geographic areas of interest for the position, and your resume. If you apply for a professional or field operations position, you will be directed to a third-party provider that collects your application information on our behalf. You will be required to register for an account by providing your first and last name, email address, and password.
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you, to respond to your inquiries or request for information, including corporate communications and investor mailings, to allow you to attend our online corporate events, to send your feedback directly to management and for other service purposes.
- To process job applications.
- To better understand how visitors access and use our Site, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site.
3. How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries for our operational purposes.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf and may only process the personal information for limited and specified purposes consistent with this Policy.
- Business Transfers. We may transfer the information we have about you to another organization in the event of a business transaction, including a merger or acquisition, or in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
Our Site utilizes a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect and maintain statistical information about use of our Site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and how traffic arrives at our Site. PAA uses the information it gets from Google Analytics only to improve our Site. PAA does not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with other personal information.
5. Third-Party Links
6. Your Choices Regarding Use of Your Personal Information
7. Do-Not-Track Requests; Third-Party Tracking
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications. If you receive any promotional email communication from us, you will be given the option to opt out from receiving further email communications from us at any time. Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by email or otherwise, regarding your existing or past business relationships with us, and will not preclude us from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving our Site.
Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and information about your online activities (such as traffic data as described above) invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track”, please visit http://allaboutdnt.org
. Third parties, other than our service providers (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting our Site. Please note, however, that we cannot control third-party tracking and there may be some third party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
8. Notice to California Residents — Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights, pursuant to the CCPA. These CCPA rights may only apply in certain circumstances and are subject to certain exemptions. Please see the table below for a summary of your rights. You can exercise these rights using the contact details in Section 11 below.
|Right to Know
||As a California resident, you have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose and/or sell.
|Right to Request Deletion
||As a California resident, you have a right to request the deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by us.
|Right to Non-Discrimination
||As a California resident, you have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any of your CCPA rights.
||As a California resident, you can exercise your CCPA rights or you can designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
|Contact Us for More Information
||If you have questions about this Policy, including anything in this section about Your CCPA Rights, please contact us at by using the contact details in Section 11 below.
|Category of personal information
||Sources of personal information
||Business or commercial purpose for which it was collected
||Categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information
|Identifiers (name, telephone number, mailing address, email address)
||Directly from you; via our service providers
||For our operational purposes, including performing services, providing customer service and advertising, providing marketing services, or providing analytic services
|Categories of personal information listed in Section 1798.80(e) (including name, signature, social security number, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number)
||Directly from you; via our service providers
||For our operational purposes, including performing services, providing customer service, providing payments, or providing analytic services
We did not disclose or sell any personal information to third parties for their business or commercial purposes during the last 12 months. We do not and will not sell personal information, including any information of minors under 16 years of age.
9. Notice to Residents of Countries Outside the United States
Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals.
11. Contact Us
call us at 1-800-930-8348; or
email us at email@example.com or write us at:
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
333 Clay Street, Suite 1900
Houston, Texas 77002