The information provided through this website is intended solely for the general knowledge of visitors to this website and does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any units, shares or other securities of PAA or PAGP.
Accuracy and Non-Confidentiality of Information
The information published on PAGP's and PAA's websites is provided without charge as a convenience to be used for informational purposes only. Although PAA and PAGP have made reasonable efforts to provide accurate information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. PAA and PAGP do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on or accessed through their websites, and PAA and PAGP expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in these materials, and use or interpretation by others of any information presented here or contained on any linked sites, or on any other site accessed by or through PAA's or PAGP's websites, or any site from which any person may have accessed PAA's or PAGP's website. PAA and PAGP reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice. Reference in PAA's or PAGP's website to any products, services, processes, hypertext links, or other information, by trade name, trade mark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply PAA's or PAGP's endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation.
The information provided on PAA's or PAGP's website is provided on an "as is" basis. PAA and PAGP make no commitment to update the information contained on their websites.
Visitors to PAA's or PAGP's website assume all responsibility and risk for the use of PAA's or PAGP's website. PAA and PAGP expressly disclaim all liability for the use or interpretation by others of information contained in this website. Decisions based on information contained in PAA's or PAGP's website are the sole responsibility of the visitor, and in exchange for using PAA's or PAGP's website the visitor agrees to hold PAA, PAGP and its affiliates harmless against any claims for damages arising from any decisions that the visitor makes based on such information. Nothing contained in PAA's or PAGP's website constitutes investment advice, or an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in units, shares or other securities of PAA or PAGP.
By providing any information (such as feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, or ideas) to PAA or PAGP, the visitor agrees that all such information shall be non-confidential and that PAA and PAGP shall have unlimited rights to use (or not use), distribute (or not distribute), reproduce (or not reproduce), and disclose (or not disclose) such information worldwide as PAA and PAGP deem appropriate, without compensation or acknowledgment of its source. PAGP's and PAA's rights of ownership in such information shall extend to, and PAA and PAGP shall be free to use, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor provides PAA and PAGP through our website, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services incorporating or otherwise based on such information.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnity
PAA, PAGP AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, PAA'S OR PAGP'S WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PAA OR PAGP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF WHATSOEVER KIND RESULTING FROM WHATEVER CAUSE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER THEORIES OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, PAA'S OR PAGP'S WEBSITE.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS PAA, PAGP, AND ITS AND THEIR AFFILIATES FROM ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, PAA'S OR PAGP'S WEBSITE.
Links to Other Websites
Any third party links included in this website are not under the control of PAA or PAGP. PAA and PAGP are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties concerning the contents of any third party linked site or any link contained in a third party linked site. PAA and PAGP provide third party links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by PAA or the third party linked site.
PAA and PAGP have various affiliates, and nothing on this website is intended to override the entity separateness of any entities referenced herein.
Copyright and Trademarks
The trademarks, logos and service marks, including but not limited to "Plains GP Holdings, L.P.," "Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.," "Plains Marketing, L.P.," "Plains Pipeline, L.P.," "PAA," "PAGP," "Plains" and other names, logos and icons identifying products and services (collectively, "Trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of PAA, its affiliates, suppliers and others. Certain portions of the website may be identified as being the subject of a specific copyright held by an entity other than PAA and, as such, may not be copied without the permission of the holder of the copyright. For the remainder of the website, PAA hereby authorizes you to copy information published by PAA on this website solely for non-commercial use within your organization provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content and you do not modify the content. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes any portion of the content. Note that any product, process or technology described in the document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by PAA, its subsidiaries or affiliates and are not licensed hereunder.
All statements included in this website, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements incorporating the words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "plan," "intend" and "forecast," as well as similar expressions and statements regarding PAGP's or PAA's business strategy, plans and objectives for future operations. The absence of such words, expressions or statements, however, does not mean that the statements are not forward-looking. Any such forward-looking statements reflect our current views with respect to future events, based on what we believe are reasonable assumptions. Certain factors could cause actual results or outcomes to differ materially from the results or outcomes anticipated in the forward-looking statements. The most important of these factors include, but are not limited to:
- PAGP's ability to pay distributions to its Class A shareholders;
- PAGP's expected receipt of, and amounts of, distributions from Plains AAP, L.P.;
- PAA's failure to implement or capitalize, or delays in implementing or capitalizing, on planned growth projects;
- declines in the volume of crude oil, refined product and NGL shipped, processed, purchased, stored, fractionated and/or gathered at or through the use of PAA's facilities, whether due to declines in production from existing oil and gas reserves, failure to develop or slowdown in the development of additional oil and gas reserves, whether from reduced cash flow to fund drilling or the inability to access capital, or other factors;
- unanticipated changes in crude oil market structure, grade differentials and volatility (or lack thereof);
- environmental liabilities or events that are not covered by an indemnity, insurance or existing reserves;
- fluctuations in refinery capacity in areas supplied by PAA's mainlines and other factors affecting demand for various grades of crude oil, refined products and natural gas and resulting changes in pricing conditions or transportation throughput requirements;
- the effects of competition;
- the occurrence of a natural disaster, catastrophe, terrorist attack or other event, including attacks on PAA's electronic and computer systems;
- tightened capital markets or other factors that increase PAA's cost of capital or limit PAA's ability to obtain debt or equity financing on satisfactory terms to fund additional acquisitions, expansion projects, working capital requirements and the repayment or refinancing of indebtedness;
- weather interference with business operations or project construction, including the impact of extreme weather events or conditions;
- continued creditworthiness of, and performance by, PAA's counterparties, including financial institutions and trading companies with which it does business;
- maintenance of PAA's credit rating and its ability to receive open credit from suppliers and trade counterparties;
- the currency exchange rate of the Canadian dollar;
- the availability of, and PAA's ability to consummate, acquisition or combination opportunities;
- the successful integration and future performance of acquired assets or businesses and the risks associated with operating in lines of business that are distinct and separate from historical operations;
- the effectiveness of PAA's risk management activities;
- shortages or cost increases of supplies, materials or labor;
- the impact of current and future laws, rulings, governmental regulations, accounting standards and statements, and related interpretations;
- non-utilization of PAA's assets and facilities;
- increased costs, or lack of availability, of insurance;
- fluctuations in the debt and equity markets, including the price of PAA's units at the time of vesting under its long-term incentive plans;
- risks related to the development and operation of PAA's facilities, including PAA’s ability to satisfy its contractual obligations to its customers at its facilities;
- factors affecting demand for natural gas and natural gas storage services and rates;
- general economic, market or business conditions and the amplification of other risks caused by volatile financial markets, capital constraints and pervasive liquidity concerns; and
- other factors and uncertainties inherent in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil and refined products, as well as in the storage of natural gas and the processing, transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of natural gas liquids.
Other factors described elsewhere in this website, or factors that are unknown or unpredictable, could also have a material adverse effect on future results. For additional information, please read PAA's and PAGP's annual reports and other documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless specifically agreed to in writing, any disputes arising out of the use of this website or these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas. By continuing to use this website, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Harris County, Texas with respect to any such disputes arising out of the use of this website or these Terms.
Personally Identifiable Information
This website is not directed or targeted to minors. This website does not screen for or distinguish the ages of visitors, and as a result PAA may inadvertently collect certain personal information of minors who visit this website.
Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, date of birth, and email address. Unless you specifically contact PAGP or PAA through this website or submit information to us (e.g., via email or submitting a resume), this website will not collect personally identifiable information about you. Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
From time to time PAGP and PAA may use third party vendors to assist us in handling the data or providing information that you requested. In those cases, your data may be made available to these third parties solely for the purpose of your request.
Automatic Collection of Information
By accessing this website, you may be providing PAGP and PAA with access to certain information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include your Internet protocol (IP) address, the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the advertisement or domain name of the website from which you linked to our website.
Statistical Information and Cookies
This website utilizes a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect and maintain statistical information about use of this website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other websites they used prior to coming to this site. PAGP and PAA use the information they get from Google Analytics only to improve this site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information. PAGP and PAA do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. PAGP and PAA may keep information that they collect regarding use of its website for an unlimited period of time.