Our Trucking Safety Measures
- Plains All American Pipeline conducts quarterly safety meetings for all of our drivers.
- Every driver is regularly evaluated to make sure that he/she is following the proper safety procedures.
- During the course of the year, Plains drivers participate in at least three full days of supplemental training outside of their vehicles in compliance with OSHA and DOT standards.
- New Plains drivers receive up to two weeks of location-specific instruction by an approved field trainer before they begin work.
- Plains crude trailers have overfill protection warning alarms and controls that are designed to prevent releases in almost all situations.